The Expert Group for the suppression of shadow economy provides expert support to the work of the Coordination Body for the Suppression of Shadow Economy. The task of the Expert Group is to prepare and revise the Program for Countering Shadow Economy and the corresponding action plan, as well as to monitor, coordinate and report on their implementation.
The work of the Expert Group is coordinated by NALED, and its members are representatives of the following institutions:
- Office of the Prime Minister of the republic of Serbia;
- Ministry of Justice;
- Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government;
- Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veteran and Social Policy;
- Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications – Department of Market Inspection;
- Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- Ministry of Finance:
- Fiscal system department;
- International Cooperation and European Integration Department;
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy, Group for Control of Public Warehouses and Control of Tobacco Processors;
- Ministry of Economy;
- Ministry of Finance – Tax Administration;
- Ministry of Finance – Customs Administration;
- Public Policy Secretariat of the Republic of Serbia;
- Statistics Office of the Republic of Serbia;
- Office for IT and eGovernment;
- Security Information Agency;
- Fiscal Council;
- National Bank of Serbia;
- The city of Belgrade;
- Members of the NALED’s Fair Competition Alliance.
Accomplishments of the Expert Group:
- Drafting of reports on the implementation of the National Program and Action Plan since 2015
- Establishing a public-private dialogue on countering shadow economy through the participation of business entities in the work of the Expert Group and considering the problem of shadow economy problem from multiple points of view.
- As much as 70% of the measures and activities within the National Program for Countering Shadow Economy for the period 2019-2020 have been fully or partially implemented, which makes it the most successfully implemented planning document in this period, despite the COVID pandemic.