- Creates promotional messages and articles in the organization's areas of activity (business and economic development, improving the business environment, regulatory reform);
- Devises the concept and creates content for the promotional materials (brochures, flyers, videos etc.) and media campaign;
- Prepares event invitations, protocol letters, newsletters and notes for addresses;
- Prepares reports on the organization's activities and results;
- Works on coordinating, maintaining and developing the organization's social media channels;
- Prepares and develops the key messages and content on the organization's website;
- Coordinates and implements projects in the field of communication.
- High education, social sciences (communication, journalism, public relations and other relevant areas);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in creating various written content (priority will be given to candidates with experience in the civil sector, international organizations, the media);
- Knowledge and understanding of economic and political issues;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Knowledge of digital marketing;
- Knowledge of English (Business English) and computer skills;
- Outstanding creativity and flexibility in work;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should submit a motivational letter in English and a CV with at least two references at the e-mail: email@example.com, by 25 Aril 2019. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.